Administrative and Meetings Assistant
Immediate opening for individual with 2-5 years experience to provide full-time administrative and logistical support for government meetings.
- Maintaining meetings/conference registration databases.
- Researching meeting/conference venues and organizing information for easy comparison.
- Arranging travel for supported attendees.
- Prepare communications material, badge preparation and other meetings documents.
- Assisting with production of meeting materials.
- Ordering and organizing supplies/ Manage shipping and receiving.
- Ability to think through assignments and suggest ways to increase productivity and reduce cost.
- High school diploma
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Filemaker and demonstrated ability with basic business accounting skills.
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail.
- Positive outlook and excellent follow-through.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven customer service satisfaction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Some travel required.
Please submit resume to . NOVA Research Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOVA Research Company
801 Roeder Road, Suite 700
Silver Spring, MD 20910