NOVA Research Company's major business areas include:|
- Research and Research Support Services: NOVA's research services comprise a wide range of research activities from clinical research to Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) grants aimed at innovative product development.
- Program Planning and Evaluation: NOVA professionals assist clients in program planning and implementation, preparation of findings and dissemination plans, and evaluation services.
- Health Information Technology: NOVA's health information technology team is experienced with software development, Web technologies, and data management and analysis.
- Health and Scientific Communications: NOVA's communications services team has years of experience and tested skills in abstracting and disseminating new knowledge, marketing products and services, managing scientific data, and tailoring information to target audiences.
- Meetings, Conferences, and Exhibits: NOVA's trained and experienced conference planning and management staff are committed to efficient and effective meeting and exhibit support.