What's New in QDS™ Version 4.0?
Design Studio Module
- Ranking Response Type: Collect an ordered list of responses and set maximum number and minimum required to rank.
- QDS™ Version Automatic Variable: Record QDS™ version number used for data collection.
- Change History Annotations: Add explanatory text (annotations) to Change History document.
- Item IDs: Automatic or custom identifiers for each Information, Section Header, Edit, and Skip element.
- Skip-Edit Check Report: Review outcomes for Skip and Edit elements in a Rich Text Format (RTF) report.
- Preview Tool: Review stand-alone survey sections in a CAPI/ACASI emulator and review data in real time.
- Data Element and Data Default Test Tabs: Set test values for Skip-Edit Check Report and Preview Tool.
- Redesigned RTF Codebook: Includes identifier variables, variable count, and (optionally) Skip, Edit, Information, Section Header elements, Notes, date/time subcomponent variables, and color to distinguish element types.
- Spreadsheet Format Codebook: Comma-separated values (CSV) file format option for building codebooks that can be opened in a spreadsheet (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
CAPI and ACASI Modules
- Enhanced notification and recovery options when an interview was not properly saved.
- Option to modify order of date components on screen.
- Ability to save each interview in its own data file with unique ID in file name.
- Option to calculate Automatic variables when skipped.
Warehouse Manager Module
- Transfer all data files in a single folder to a local warehouse file.
Click here to download a PDF (1.5MB) detailing the New Features in QDS 4.0.